School of Engineering and Engineering Technology
Dr. Steven Starrett, Dean
Dr. Matthew Green, Associate Dean
- Department of Mechanical Engineering - Dr. Scott Anson
- Department of Welding and Materials Joining Engineering - Dr. Richard Baumer
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering - Dr. Darryl Low
- Department of Engineering Technology - Mr. Jeff Johnson
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering - Dr. Joon Wan Kim
Professors: Dr. Scott Anson, Dr. Benjamin Caldwell, Dr. Jonathan Demko, Dr. Jesse French, Dr. Matthew Green, Dr. Joon Wan Kim, Dr. Darryl Low, Norman Reese, Dr. Steven Starrett, Dr. Shelli Starrett
Associate Professors: Dr. Richard Baumer, Dr. Habel Churu, Dr. Chad File, Dr. Marian Iordache, Jeffrey Johnson, Dr. Hoo Kim, Oscar Ortiz, Dr. Ezequiel Pessoa, Dr. Oscar Rodriguez, Dr. Yunus Salami, Dr. Kotaro Sasaki, John Tixier, Dr. Kraig Warnemuende
Assistant Professors: Dr. Tao Dai, Dr. Andrew Davis, Dr. Hanwan Jiang
Instructors and Lecturers: Jo Lin Gowing, Craig Olson
Virtually everything we use on a daily basis has been made possible by the genius and creativity of engineering. LeTourneau University offers Bachelor of Science degrees in a variety of Engineering and Engineering Technology areas and a Master of Science degree in Engineering, with multiple specializations.
The teaching focused programs at the School of Engineering and Engineering Technology prepare students to impact the world through the engineering profession as servant-leaders of Christ-like character and ingenuity.
- Christ-Centered Community: We are a Christ-centered community of living faith, growing together with integrity, honesty, and trust. Everything we do is integrated into and flows out of our service to God in Jesus Christ.
- Outstanding Education and Professional Mentorship: We provide an outstanding ABET accredited engineering education with an exceptional value through unique learning experiences, dedicated faculty, and student mentoring.
- Heritage of Faith and Innovation: We value the heritage of faith and innovation passed down from R.G. LeTourneau and equip students, staff, and faculty to be engineers of creativity and ingenuity.