Dr. Steven Starrett, Dean
Dr. Matthew Green, Associate Dean
Department of Engineering Technology - Mr. Jeff Johnson
Department of Mechanical Engineering - Dr. Scott Anson
Department of Engineering Coordinators:
Dr. Joonwan Kim - Biomedical, Computer, Electical Engineering
Dr. Richard Baumer - Materials Joining Engineering
Dr. David Dittenber - Civil Engineering
Dr. Matthew Green - ENGR Classes
Professors: Anson, Demko, M. Green, J. Kim, Leiffer, Niemi, Starrett, Starrett
Associate Professors: Barnette, Caldwell, French, Iordache, Low, Ortiz, Reese
Assistant Professors: Baumer, Churu, Dittenber, Downing, Johnson, H. Kim, Kivisalu, Lichtenberg, Sasaki, Tixier, Warnemuende
Instructors and Lecturers: Koblich, Olson
Virtually everything we use on a daily basis has been made possible by the genius and creativity of engineering. LeTourneau University offers Bachelor of Science degrees in Engineering and in Engineering Technology — both with a variety of concentrations and a Master of Science degree in Engineering, with multiple specializations.
The mission of the School of Engineering & Engineering Technology is to serve God and humanity by preparing students, through example, to become servant-leaders of Christ-like character and ingenuity who impact the world through the engineering profession.
- We value working together as a Christ-centered community of living faith. Everything we do is integrated into and flows out of our service to God in Jesus Christ as we work cooperatively to achieve common goals.
- We value integrity, honesty, and trust that reflect the person of Jesus Christ in all we do.
- We value the professional and spiritual growth of every individual; faculty, staff, and students. We desire to see all individuals growing into maturity, exhibited by a satisfying, rewarding, joyful, and effective life of servant-leadership.
- We value providing an outstanding world-class educational experience for our students that represents an exceptional educational value and return on investment.
- We value the creativity and ingenuity of faculty, staff, and students who are innovative and prudent risk takers.