2017-2018 Official University Academic Catalog 
    Feb 25, 2021  
2017-2018 Official University Academic Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Veteran’s Benefits

For information regarding veteran’s benefits, contact the Registrar’s Office. The Registrar’s Office certifies student enrollment with the Veteran’s Administration for the students enrolled in the East Texas area taking on-ground courses at the Longview campus and online students. Certification for students in the Houston area is processed by the Certification Officer located at the Houston Educational Center.

The University does not determine eligibility for payment nor the amount of veteran’s benefits. Eligibility and amount of benefits are determined by the Veteran’s Administration.

Students are responsible for notifying the University of any enrollment status or class status change.