School of Engineering and Engineering Technology
Dr. Steven Starrett, Dean
Dr. Matthew Green, Associate Dean
- Department of Mechanical Engineering - Dr. Scott Anson
- Department of Materials Joining & Welding Engineering - Dr. Richard Baumer
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering - Dr. David Dittenber
- Department of Engineering Technology - Mr. Jeff Johnson
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering - Dr. Joon Wan Kim
Professors: Anson, Demko, French, M. Green, J. Kim, Leiffer, Reese, Starrett, Starrett
Associate Professors: Caldwell, Iordache, Johnson, Low, Ortiz, File, Dittenber, Sasaki
Assistant Professors: Baumer, Churu, H. Kim, Lichtenberg, Tixier, Warnemuende, Salami
Instructors and Lecturers: Koblich, Olson, Davis
Virtually everything we use on a daily basis has been made possible by the genius and creativity of engineering. LeTourneau University offers Bachelor of Science degrees in Engineering and in Engineering Technology — both with a variety of concentrations and a Master of Science degree in Engineering, with multiple specializations.
The teaching focused program at the School of Engneering and Engineering Technology prepares students to impact the world through the engineering profession as servant-leaders of Christ-like character and ingenuity.
- Christ-Centered Community: We are a Christ-centered community of living faith, growing together with integrity, honesty, and trust. Everything we do is integrated into and flows out of our service to God in Jesus Christ.
- Outstanding Education and Professional Mentorship: We provide an outstanding ABET accredited engineering education with an exceptional value through unique learning experiences, dedicated faculty, and student mentoring.
- Heritage of Faith and Innovation: We value the heritage of faith and innovation passed down from R.G. LeTourneau and equip students, staff, and faculty to be engineers of creativity and ingenuity.