School of Engineering & Engineering Technology
Professors: Adonyi, Ayers, Demko, Graff, Green, Kim, J, Leiffer, Niemi
Associate Professors: Anson, Barnette, Caldwell, French, Iordache, Low, Ortiz, Reese
Assistant Professors: Caldwell, Churu, Dittenber, Downing, Johnson, Lichtenberg, Sasaki, Tixier, Warnemuende
Virtually everything we use on a daily basis has been made possible by the genius and creativity of engineering. LeTourneau University offers Bachelor of Science degrees in Engineering and in Engineering Technology — both with a variety of concentrations and a Master of Science degree in Engineering, with multiple specializations. We also offer an Associate’s degree in Design and Manufacturing Technology. As importantly, we provide degrees in Business and Computer Science through outstanding programs that we continue to update to stay relevant in the ever-changing world of business and technology.
The mission of the School of Engineering & Engineering Technology is to serve God and humanity by preparing students, through example, to become servant-leaders of Christ-like and ingenuity who impact the world through the engineering profession.
- We value working together as a Christ-centered community of living faith. Everything we do is integrated into and flows out of our service to God in Jesus Christ as we work cooperatively to achieve common goals.
- We value integrity, honesty, and trust that reflect the person of Jesus Christ in all we do.
- We value the professional and spiritual growth of every individual; faculty, staff, and students. We desire to see all individuals growing into maturity, exhibited by a satisfying, rewarding, joyful, and effective life of servant-leadership.
- We value providing an outstanding world-class educational experience for our students that represents an exceptional educational value and return on investment.
- We value the creativity and ingenuity of faculty, staff, and students who are innovative and prudent risk takers.